Thursday, March 02, 2006

A small change

As some of you may have noticed (assuming anyone reads this blog besides me), I finally decided to get rid of HaloScan comments in exchange for those provided by Blogger. I initially used HaloScan because when I started this blog, Blogger did not provide their own commenting (or if they did, I was somehow unaware of it), and Jacob suggested HaloScan as a commenting engine. After I noticed some friends using Blogger's commenting scheme, which I liked better anyway, I contemplated the switch, but was frankly too lazy/apathetic to change it. However, noting that HaloScan only stores a certain number of comments, I finally made the switch yesterday.

All of this is probably completely uninteresting to anyone, but I needed a post for today. I'm still curious as to responses to what other people consider their "good mood" music (i.e. music that puts them in a good mood) that I alluded to a few posts back. Bob, in the last HaloScan comment I received, suggested anything off Billy Joel's Greatest Hits Volumes 1 and 2, specifically New York State of Mind and (chuckle) Uptown Girl. To which I would add Piano Man. What else?

Song lyric of the day:
"An ordinary girl
An ordinary waist
But ordinary's just not good enough today"
- Our Lady Peace, Superman's Dead

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Most things by the Grateful Dead fall into that category, and I can think of a couple of Sister Hazel songs ("Change Your Mind," for example) that work well. Also most of the Refreshments' first album.

March 02, 2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Hmmmm, good mood music. Well, I've been humming Jars of Clay's "Sunny Days" to myself just now. Jeff can tell you that's a "feel good" song.

March 05, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Were they sweeping the clouds away? Were you on your way to where the air is sweet?

March 05, 2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home