Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yes, I did watch "Say Anything..." last night

I couldn't help it. My previous post got me thinking about it. Oh well, not such a bad way to spend another single Valentine's Day, I guess.

One thing I found intriguing that I never noticed before: in the famous boombox scene, where the hell is Lloyd supposed to be? It looks like he's on a road in the middle of a woods, not standing outside a suburbian home. I was confused. The first few times I saw the movie, I was so wrapped up in the moment I failed to notice. But last night I did. If anyone has any insight into this odd phenomenon, I would be very curious.

Anyway, time for some more training.

Song lyric of the day (runner-up for yesterday's lyric):
"Will you be my Valentine
If I'm a world away
Apologies are breaking me
The constants aren't so constant anymore"
- the Get Up Kids, Valentine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home