Thursday, April 16, 2009

"What do you want me to say?"

Wow, way to guilt trip me Post. Yeesh.

Did it ever occur to anyone that if people, government and corporations, were acting fiscally responsible in the first place, none of this would have happened? Sigh...

(Just watch, now I'm probably gonna lose my job tomorrow for having the audacity of claiming I have job security and fiscal responsibility.)

On another note, I'd like to request a moment of blog silence for the 32 Hokies that died two years ago today.

...

And that's all I have to say about that. As Jeff said, "What is it about April, anyway?"

"Tonight bright stars are shining for you
Oceans and full moons, deep midnight blue"
- Sun Kil Moon, Tonight the Sky

(Bonus points to anyone who gets why that lyric suddenly occurred to me.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

A recent Newsweek I saw had a cover of Uncle Sam saying "I Want You... To Spend" or something like that. Insane.

April 16, 2009 10:38 AM  
Blogger  said...

If people weren’t insane, they’d be sane.
However, being deliberately sane on a planet where cognitive dissonance rules 99.99% of the human minds is the craziest thing to do; hence moi ‘tis the nuttiest.

Evidence to support previous statement -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6qC6FCiY0NOTE: 99.99% of the time when I use a fraction it is 99.99%.

'nother note - I surfed in via your John Lennon/Stephen King post.

April 16, 2009 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home