Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Harbinger of good baseball

So I move to Orange County in 1999. In 2002, the then-Anaheim Angels win the World Series.

I move to Houston in 2003. In 2005, the Houston Astros make it to the World Series for the first time in franchise history.

I move to Tampa in 2006. In 2008, the Tampa Bay Rays are serious postseason contenders for the first time in their brief history, having just last Sunday set a franchise record for victories in a single season.

There are two lessons to be learned from this:
1. I am awesome.
2. I really need to stop moving around so damn much.

"Was this new move just to keep moving?
In hindsight you're gonna wish you were here"
- the Long Winters, Hindsight

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Your next move is to Baltimore or Washington, right? ;)

August 12, 2008 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home