Sunday, April 06, 2008

A humor article six years in the making

It may be a sign of how sick and twisted I am, but the first thing I thought of when I saw this news was that The Slant could finally publish the anticipatory Other News idea I submitted back in 2002, entitled, "Heston Cold, Dead, Still Won't Let Go of Gun".

So if any of my readers are still in touch with any editors of the little humor paper that could (and I assume still does, even though they haven't updated that shitty ugly-ass new website in six months), please inform them of this article's existence so that it may finally see the daylight I feel it deserves. (Somehow, I get the feeling that this blog is the most exposure it will receive until The Onion has the exact same idea.)

Song lyric of the day:
"If the storm doesn't kill me the government will
I've got to get that out of my head"
- R.E.M., Houston