Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hilarious soft drink promotion

Jacob Grier and other unabashed Dr. Pepper fans would do well to take note: apparently, Dr. Pepper is offering a free beverage to every single person in the United States of America in 2008! The only catch: Guns n Roses has to release the oft-delayed Chinese Democracy before the year is out.

Here's hoping Axl is a bigger Dr. Pepper fan than me - I'm not a big fan. Which isn't to say I won't whole-heartedly drink my free can (probably mixed with a little rum) while listening to some new GNR.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Ah, but you forget - Axl Rose is the kind of asshole who would wait to release the album - even if it's ready - until January 1, 2009 just to prevent people from getting their Dr. Peppers.

March 28, 2008 10:11 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Hey Mike,

I left you a voice-mail and I keep forgetting to call you again so I'll just communicate with you this way.

Christy and I are flying into Tampa the evening of Friday April 11. Arriving about 6:00 or 6:30. We're going there for my Grandpa's memorial services.

Problem is, my family will be busy with other things and can't pick us up.

So, 2 questions. (1) Can you do me a huge favor and pick us up and drive us to our hotel on Friday April 11? (2) You interested in doing dinner that night?

March 28, 2008 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home