Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Who is Ron Paul?"

That is the phrase I just saw spelled out in Christmas lights across somebody's fence. Which is, in a word, awesome. I never noticed how similar-sounding the names "Ron Paul" and "John Galt" were. Classic.

Plus, the Cowboys just lost. This is a good day.

And finally, an old friend who long ago disappeared into the depths of Australia has emerged in Istanbul to bring forth a new website, Digital Wits: where thinking technical isn't technically thinking.

That is all.

Song lyric of the day:
"Two wrongs don't make a right
But three rights make a left
I guess in the end we're going nowhere"
- Unexpectedly Sober, Damn the Ubiquitous They

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see the game, but the NBC highlight reel of Romo passes that were missed or intercepted did bring some joy to my heart.

December 16, 2007 11:42 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

By the way....you got a track listing for your concept album?

December 21, 2007 12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't use Yaz I C A Roo anymore :) DigitalWits.com is where its at yo!

December 27, 2007 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home