Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sheer craziness

My extreme sports superstitions prevents me from directly mentioning a certain alma mater that may be in the hunt for bowl eligibility in the SEC this year, and indeed the outcome of the two of said alma mater's games that I have watched on television has led me to declare a moratorium, but I would be remiss if I did not link to this post from Chad that indicates just how utterly insane the SEC, and really all of Division IA college football, is this year. Also, in terms of craziness, that may be the most off-the-wall sentence I've ever written, and for me that's saying something.

The most amazing thing about the scenario Chad links to is it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility.

Song lyric of the day:
"I feel like a kite high in a tree
Is this where I'm suppose to be?
I wish I was a little boy
When love was taken care of
I know I will say, maybe today"
- Carbon Leaf, Maybe Today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home