Wednesday, October 03, 2007

On homicidal psycho jungle cats (by request)

They, like most other cats, would probably turn me into a wheezing, sneezing, boogery, watery mess. Which makes them a bad thing. Unless of course the HPJC is merely a stuffed animal that comes to life only in the mind of a ridiculously precocious 6-year-old boy. In which case they're fine.

Not sure what else my fellow Calvin and Hobbes fan wanted me to say about that.

Song lyric of the day:
"And I always thought this would be the land of milk and honey
Oh but I came to find out that it's all hate and money"
- Blind Melon, Tones of Home

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Well, to be fair....you failed to mention that, in addition to turning you into a wheezing sneezing boogery watery mess....they would probably kill you. Unless they were merely a creature whose "reality" was never really Bill Watterson's concern.

Then they would just mess with your head.

October 08, 2007 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home