Monday, May 14, 2007

Out of touch with business

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who reads the headline, "Cerberus Likely to Buy Chrysler Group for $7.4B", and thinks that an automobile company might soon be sold to a three-headed dog.

In theory, now that I'm sort of in the corporate world, I should be more in tune to what's going on in the business world. But, nope, apparently not.

I'm also still trying to determine the logic behind naming your company after the vicious canine guard of the Greek underworld. Surely there must be something there. Anyway.

Song lyric of the day:
"Oh the razorblade, that's what I call love
I bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if I put it down
It gets extremely complicated
Anything to forget everything"
- the Strokes, Razorblade

1 Comments:

Blogger mkg said...

i agree...cerberus?

but, if i had to buy a minivan, i would most certainly want one that said "cerberus" on it.

May 17, 2007 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home