Friday, March 23, 2007

Random poll

Does anyone who reads this blog actually know someone who isn't completely fed up with the current White House administration? Or anyone who doesn't see most of its members as dishonest, blatantly partisan, self-serving, egotistical blowhards with no regard for the Constitution and utter contempt for the American people?

Mainly, I'm trying to determine how approval ratings are still in the 30s. Thanks in advance.

Song lyric of the day:
"The President's driving Air Force One
His daddy gave him the keys and he's drunk
The governor with brothers from Texas is next to his Lexus
It runs on tax incentives, oil and misdirection"
- Nathan Asher and the Infantry, The Last Election

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not offhand. But I am in TX for the weekend, so I can look around.

March 23, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Can't think of anyone off the top of my head, though I will acknowledge that in some cases it's less disdain for the administration and more disdain for politicians and partisanship in general.

March 23, 2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Barzelay said...

I agree with Aaron; I don't know anyone who doesn't think this administration is terrible, but I know plenty of people who don't think this administration is any more terrible than any other politicians that have a shot at the office.

March 25, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, concur with the last two.

Also, kudos on the Nathan Asher lyric.

March 29, 2007 3:41 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Where is my comment? Sometimes it shows up after someone else posts something else.

March 30, 2007 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home