Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"...But I'm not a hypocrite"

Um, hate to break it to you Newt, but, yes, yes you are a hypocrite. And no, no you don't have any shot of winning the GOP nomination for President. And yes, yes the majority of the American people are tired of hearing from you. And no, no you're not relevant anymore.

Honestly, I admit that I applaud your honesty about your extramarital affair. And I also fully acknowledge that your "Democrat lynching machine" (a term I just made up but like) probably would have switched operation modes if Bill Clinton had been equally honest about his indiscretions. I agree with you about the personal lives. But let's face it, if you did get the GOP nom, you would be blitzing your opponent with probes into their personal lives and pasts. But, of course, you won't get that nomination. Your time has passed. Why aren't you enjoying your dotage instead of annoying us?

Song lyric of the day:
"The remainder of a shooting star
Landed directly on our broke down little car
Before we had made a wish"
- Modest Mouse, Little Motel

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

If only his time and influence had passed in the great state of Georgia. But no....his think tank's crap health plan is still probably going to pass the Georgia legislature and screw over the sick and poor.

March 21, 2007 10:36 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hmm, I'm all for screwing over the sick and poor. Maybe I need to reevaluate my opinion of Mr. Gingrich.

March 22, 2007 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home