Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Somehow this amuses me

You don't have to read this article, but read the first two bullet points of the "Story Highlights" and tell me that's not an amusing juxtaposition.

Basically, I'm just curious why black Americans feel like Hillary Clinton understands the "black experience" better than Barack Obama. Anyone who can enlighten me, I would much appreciate it.

Update: Okay, wait, who's right, CNN or The Washington Post?

Song lyric of the day:
"We were perfect when we started
I've been wondering where we've gone
All your life is such a shame, shame, shame
All your love is just a dream, dream, dream"
- Counting Crows, A Murder of One

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Trust the Post - CNN likely wrote the article before news of the new Post poll came out. Note that the CNN article is dated 2/27 while the Post article is dated 2/28.

February 28, 2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home