Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everybody! Mine started out great (as no pain was being felt at the time) and with an open mind, an optimistic heart, and a little luck, maybe it will continue that way. 2006 for the most part improved upon the ridiculous mass of shit that was 2005, and I have every reason to hope that 2007 will continue the upward swing.

Coming soon (hopefully), I will have several Top and Bottom lists for 2006, as everyone else seems to, and I've never been one to buck the trend. Plus, I know certain people who might actually care. Or maybe not. But either way, I've gotta entertain myself somehow.

Song lyric of the year:
"'Cause this is the year I write to me
The silly devil in me talking
Romantic company for walking
Over and out"
- Blue October, Conversation Via Radio (Do You Ever Wonder?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Always good to start the year off with Blue. Look forward to the lists as I'm sure they'll make more sense than mine.

January 03, 2007 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home