Wednesday, December 13, 2006

If Tom DeLay says it, it must be true

Uh oh, according to esteemed former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, Barack Obama is communist. My respectable former Congressman says the Illinois Senator, who may be mulling a run at the presidency, has the Senatorial vote record of a Marxist. Coming from Mr. DeLay, who has never taken action for pure political gain, you know it's an accusation worth investigating.

Oops, pardon me. A brief visit to dictionary.com revealed that some of my above words were mistaken. Apparently, "esteemed" does not mean "corrupt", "respectable" does not mean "currently under indictment in the state of Texas", and "never" does not mean "only". My apologies.

Message to Tommy Boy: there's not that much clear air to spare as it is. Please stop polluting it with your blatantly partisan nonsensical drivel. Thanks. And rest assured that, since Senate votes are a matter of public record, if Obama is really the leftwing nutbar you claim, rather than the slightly-left-of-center reasonable human being I suspect him to be, it will be found out in due time.

Song lyric of the day:
"I don't want you to try and save me
No, I don't want you at all
If you talk too much, my head will explode"
- People in Planes, If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home