Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another random song...

After certain unnamed individuals asked when I was gonna post again, I figured I'd throw up another song. This one also is untitled at the moment, though I was considering "Bliss?" Yeah, I don't really title my songs anymore, I guess. (I also tend to refer to it as "the one with the cool riff in open E-flat".) Not much too this one, it's pretty short and sweet and just fun to play. Anyway, enjoy.


Vanished on the ocean
Still plagued by emotion
Well, I don't wanna know
No, I don't wanna know

You went undercover
What did you discover?
I don't wanna know

No, I don't wanna know your crime
What you do on your own time is fine
Can't believe you used to be divine
Even though you crossed the line
You caught a buzz off dirty wine

Have your cake and eat it
Swear you won't repeat it
I didn't wanna know
No I didn't wanna know

Watch the thread unravel
How far will you travel?
I didn't wanna know
I didn't wanna know that

Ask another favor
Did you like the flavor?
'Cause I still wanna know

Yeah, I still wanna know that taste
Wonder how much more time we will waste
We throw our dreams away with all due haste
Even though he self-defaced
Part of me wants to take his place

So disappear
Deep into a fog of alcohol and lust
Never fear
Love always seems to favor the unjust
Insincere
Your gold will soon begin to rust
Like ash to ash and dust to dust
You've broken the last vestiges of trust

Drowning in the ocean
Used to feel emotion
But now we'll never know
Now we'll never know

Went in undercover
Couldn't find a lover
And now we'll never know
Now we'll never know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home