Saturday, July 22, 2006

Breaking news from CNN

Thank God "other white meat" just called me. I would have had no idea. He was watching CNN, and the following breaking news bulletin came up:

"Blogs may be biased and uncensored."

My God! I had no idea! This changes everything! Thank you, CNN, for bringing this to my attention. Here I thought I was getting entirely unbiased, government-approved information from the blogs I frequent, and suddenly it turns out that all along, people were actually expressed non-objective viewpoints without official permission. I wish I had found this out sooner.

Idiots.

Song lyric of the day:
"Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe
Jai Guru De Va Om
Nothing's gonna change my world"
- the Beatles, Across the Universe

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

The traditional news media is just jealous that blogs have more vitality and muck-raking vigor than they have had since Woodward and Bernstein.

July 23, 2006 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home