Sunday, April 02, 2006

So let me get this straight...

I get in last night around 3 after a long four-hour drive hoping to get a good 7 to 8 hours of sleep and still start my day before noon. But instead I actually got in at 4 and now after my restful night's sleep I'm drinking coffee after noon, which I haven't done since me and D used to make weekly Starbucks trips, and I'm eating breakfast at lunchtime and have approximately 6 hours of daylight to get something accomplished today. And all because of a ridiculously antiquated system that requires 48 states plus parts of Indiana to change their clocks because the government tells them to. Does that about sum it up?

Thanks. Just clarifying.

Stupid Daylight Savings Time...

Song lyric of the day:
"Love is somewhere in between
What you believe and what you dream"
- Teitur, You're the Ocean

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, and thanks to DST bullshit, I'm now three hours ahead of Danielle instead of two. Sucky.

April 02, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Huh? Does Arizona not do DST?

If we're gonna do an antiquated an arbitrary time change, at the very least everybody should do it. Otherwise, things get even more sucky.

April 02, 2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home