Wednesday, February 22, 2006

One of the funniest things I have ever read

Many people who know me find it amusing that I was the sane resident of Chaffin 316. Admittedly, there's an argument for Bradley, but he spent too much time playing Missy Elliott's Work It to qualify.

And then, of course, there's Jeff and Ben. No argument there.

Courtesy of Danielle, Jeff's fiancee, I bring to my loyal readers an old IM conversation between my two illustrious former roommates. It's at the bottom of the post, and it's hilarious. Though I admit cackling loudly with laughter while at the office is not always the best thing to do.

And yes, I am aware that my sanity needs to be cured at some point. Perhaps I will begin by working the phrase "Moo on, chicken boy" into everyday conversation.

Song lyric of the day:
"There's a reason for everything
'Cause anything can turn you around"
- Graham Colton Band, Sending a Note

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home