Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Chinese Democracy at long last?

So, according to a Rolling Stone article, Axl Rose has finally piped up and said that Chinese Democracy, the mythical new Guns n' Roses album that has been coming out "later this year" for several years now, actually is coming out later this year. As a songwriter I'm vaguely familiar with (me) once wrote specifically regarding that album, "I'll believe it when I see it." Regardless, I thought I'd pass along the info, because I know that at least the one who has taken to referring to himself as "other white meat" would appreciate the info, if no one else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Listen to music Closer Lyrics with the latest and greatest songs at songlyricsaz.mobi
>> https://songlyricsaz.mobi/black-beatles-lyrics-106.html

April 20, 2017 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home