Friday, October 14, 2005

Is anyone else having this problem?

Ben sent me an email last night asking me, "What the heck happened to the layout of your blog?" (Ben, you can say "hell", it's okay.) Apparently, my two most recent posts popped up next to each other, with the usual sidebar stuff pushed to the bottom. I wasn't having that problem myself, so I foolishly (though not illogically) assumed Ben was out of his mind.

However, today as I checked the blogs from the Rice Ryon Lab computers, I ran Mozilla rather than Internet Explorer, and noticed what Ben was talking about. Ordinarily, I run Firefox, but until I have time to get my laptop fixed I've switched over to my older computer and haven't bothered installing Firefox on it. So what I'm wondering is, is anyone else running Mozilla, Firefox, or maybe even Netscape having this problem? It could be a browser-related error, in which case I'll have to spend actual time (which I don't have) figuring out how to get around it. Or, it could just be a freak coincidence. Either way, I'm curious.

Song lyric of the day (since I'm seeing these guys tomorrow):
"How do you tell an angel that you don't believe in God?
Why do I feel like such a stranger
I look around and all my friends are gone"
- Blue October, Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home