Saturday, September 17, 2005

God called. He said to get a sweater

All I can say is, "Holy shit." The illustrious Vanderbilt Commodores, so horribly familiar with being shat upon by college football commentators and the Southeastern Conference, are 3-0. This is better than sex. Okay, that's an exaggeration. But it's pretty damn sweet. I'm fired up. The last time this happened I was still in diapers (hey, I was a slow potty trainer, alright?) Anyway, I'm going to go eat, drink, and be merry. I just had to relay this awesome news.

Oh, and GO DORES!!!

Song lyric of the day (to have this post's title make sense):
"I just got a message
That said, 'Yeah, Hell has frozen over'
I got a phone call from the Lord
Saying, 'Hey boy get a sweater right now'"
- Modest Mouse, Tiny Cities Made of Ashes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home