Monday, September 12, 2005

Attention alternative radio stations

I used to really like the following songs... 10-15 years ago, when they first hit the airwaves. I never thought I'd get tired of these songs, but having heard them on alternative radio stations for such a duration, I can safely say you can drop them lower in the rotation:



Bottom line: stick to newer stuff. There's plenty of good modern stuff out right now and lots of it I don't ever hear. It's not that I don't ever want to hear the above songs, but try to keep it based largely in the 21st century. Thanks.

If anyone else has songs they'd like to add to the list, feel free!

Song lyric of the day:
"You were hurt so you got hard
You were cursed and scolded and scarred
You were searched for, then ignored
You wanna burn the liars? You'll set us both on fire"
- the Long Winters, Scared Straight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home