Monday, July 18, 2005

New additions to the blogroll

A couple new blogroll additions I wanted to point out:

First, David Barzelay, my successor as Editor-in-Chief of The Slant and all-around good guy. His ambitions turned the little humor mag that could into (arguably) the most popular publication on campus. Though The Hustler might have been saved by the crossword.

Secondly, a friend of mine who wishes to blog anonymously (let's hope that's still possible on the Internet), so I have her permission to refer to her as "random hot girl I know in Kentucky". Hmmm... suddenly I know what my song lyric is going to be. Anyway, she's just starting out, but she promises to be more diligent than, say, me.

Finally, I blogrolled Gaurav Guliani a while back and didn't give him a proper shout-out. Gaurav was the illustrious drummer for Jimmy B and the Fortune 500 and helped me survive one or two English classes in undergrad. I'm still in debt to him for letting me know the proper due date for our Brit Lit final, so I figure this is the least I can do.

Anyway, check out these new additions to this odd little blog community. I'm out, for now.

Song lyric of the day:
"He tells me a story about some girl he knows in Kentucky
He just made that story up
There ain't no girl like that"
- John Mellencamp, Key West Intermezzo

(But really, she does exist - this song just always pops in my mind when girls and Kentucky are involved.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home