Sunday, May 01, 2005

Updates

If you look to the sidebar, you will see that I've rearranged some stuff, and more importantly, I've made my "What I'm Listening To" and "What I'm Reading" lists much more spiffy. This is thanks to AllConsuming.net, which was brought to my attention by the infamous Mr. Jacob Grier. These updates really serve no other purpose than to make the blog look nicer.

A brief note on the "What I'm Reading" list: you may notice that it does not get updated very often. This isn't because I'm a slow reader (although I am), it's just that between doing schoolwork, exercising, trying to have something that vaguely resembles a social life, etc., I don't have much time to sit down and read. I'm trying to get better about this, because I love reading. Oh well, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home