Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Slant history and Star Wars

In Stafford, VA at the moment. Just wanted to take a brief moment to point out a couple of things. First off, The Slant has printed a brief history lesson discussing the origins of Vanderbilt's most infamous humor paper. Among other results, the article has inspired me to refer to myself as a roustabout from now on. You can read it here.

In other news, I am going to see a midnight showing of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith tonight at midnight. Yes, I admit that I am a dork. But hey, I get to see the movie before you do, so there.

The remainder of my stay in Virginia will consist of: Jacob's party, golfing, boating, drinking, and probably a few other movies. If you would like to be added to the agenda, let me know.

Song lyric of the day:
"Even though I'm not as cool as Han
I still wanna be your man
You're exactly the kind of Alderanian that I need
But when you were available
I was drinking Colt 45s with Lando
I was hanging out in a cantina on Mos Eisley..."
- blink-182, A New Hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home