Thursday, October 21, 2004

Best pennant series ever!

With apologies to Collazzi, I have to report my excitement at having just witnessed history. The best League Championship Series ever just ended with the Red Sox coming back from a 3 games to none deficit to defeat the Yankees. No Major League baseball team had ever even made it to a Game 7 after being down 3, let alone won. The Red Sox did just that.

Not being a Yankees fan, it's hard for me not to root for the Sox when they reach the playoffs. After so many times coming so close, maybe they can finally win a world championship and shake off this whole stupid curse thing. I don't believe in curses and I never will, except for teams from Chicago.

So now there's a chance I'll get the World Series I wanted the moment the playoffs started: Red Sox - Astros. We'll find out tomorrow. Man, no wonder my grades are slipping...

Song lyric of the day:
"Baby even the losers get lucky sometimes..."
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home