Thursday, December 11, 2003

The magical world of numerology

What's in a name? Ed Kowalcyzk of Live answers "Shame" in the song "Rattlesnake". Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day yells "Hey!" after asking the question in "Fashion Victim". I was offered still another alternative today by the idea of numerology.

Numerology converts the letters in your name to numbers via mathematical methods and describes your personality based on those methods. It also does an analysis based on birthdate. It started off interesting, but by the end interesting was all it was. Neither insightful nor consistent, it served as a fun distraction and provided a few moments of introspection, nothing more.

Anyway, my analysis of the findings: for starters, one of the negative aspects of both my life path number and my expression number (these are technical terms of course) is close-mindedness and intolerance. Everyone who knows me is laughing now, because they know that those are two things I have very little patience for (though it should be admitted that I force myself to tolerate intolerance because if I were intolerant of intolerance I would get caught in a crazy paradox).

However, the positive aspects include trustworthy, down-to-earth, loyalty, and devotion, which are qualities I hope to have. Let me know if I'm lacking...

Apparently, I also have a "natural flare for big business and the commercial world". Strange for somebody strongly considering education and academia as his future. This is probably due a little to the fact that I share a name with my father, the businessman.

Visit www.kabalarians.com or www.astrology-numerology.com for more info.

Song lyric of the day:
"At least I'm breathing
At least I'm alive
As long as I'm dreaming
Everything will be alright"
          -Eve 6, "At Least We're Dreaming"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home