Saturday, November 22, 2003

The Rightfielder in the Pumpernickel

Made actual progress on the novel today, which was exciting. I now have some vague direction plotwise, which beats just having an interesting character. For people who haven't heard me talk about the novel, it's called "The Rightfielder in the Pumpernickel", for reasons I will not divulge. More mysterious that way, right?

I recorded another song today, called "Goes On". It's a song about addiction, and trying to stop doing whatever you're addicted to but it keeps going on no matter how you try. You still believe eventually you can change. Hopefully it works on multiple levels. It does for me, at least.

Speaking of music, it's been almost 6 months since I've downloaded a song and the radio is no longer cutting it. I need sustenance. I await the day when the RIAA realizes the error of their ways. Until then...

Song lyric of the day:
"I haven't felt like this in so long
In a sense too far gone from love
That don't last forever
Something's gotta turn out right"
            -Alice in Chains, "Got Me Wrong"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home